Feb 21, 2010

The Leader... Recent Telugu Movie I watched

I watched a Telugu movie titled "Leader" directed by a famous director "Sekhar Kammula". I must say it's an excellent telugu movie in recent times.

Main intend of the movie is to fight against corruption which is spread across all departments in the state. Movie shows a solution to this problem that is, make a new law that makes Anti Corruption Beuro(ACB) an independent organization and it can conduct raids against anybody in the state mainly corrupted politicians and bureaucrats. Hero (CM of the state) wants to take out illegal money 1Lack crores and used it for public spending. I must say this is an excellent idea though I feel its possible only in moves :-)

I felt happy by seeing Andhra Pradesh corrupt free state and really changed/developing state, but unfortunately this is happening in movies :)

I would like to put here an important quote from the movie "Our parents said, India is a developing county, we are also saying India is a developing country and our children will also say the same. How long we keep saying the same thing. Will India ever become a developed country beside having immense potential and incredibly large number of youth population?". Hope a day will come in our lifetime where world say India is a developed country.

No comments: